Friday, August 15, 2014

Heavenly Beauty

     For some, there is much excitement when one plants seeds and realizes that all their watering and care has paid off. I looked over to the birdbaths and saw a pretty blue bloom. It is rare that I get flowers or plants to appear so I like to share them with you when I do.

     This is a morning glory vine. There is already one located on the property which was here before we moved in. The flowers on it are white. 
     The name for the morning glory in these pictures is Heavenly Blue.
     I purchased these seeds for a buck thirty five and planted them in the spring. I have been watering them along with the sunflower seeds that are located near by. They are a little darker than the color that is printed on the packet, but that is perfectly fine!




     The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament showeth his handiwork. Psalms 19:1



No comments:

Post a Comment