Friday, July 5, 2013

Surprising Connections

Do you believe in them? What I'm talking about are those surprisingly uncanny occurrences between two people. You just know they were God sent. I smile every time I have one. The other day one happened and I wanted to share it with you because it is nature related. I had taken a photo and decided that I wasn't going to do anything with it. I loaded it up on my computer with the rest of my photos for the day and was planning to forget about it. I must have thought the little plant on the stump was interesting, otherwise I wouldn't have taken a photo of it. A few days later, a dear ole friend shared a drawing on facebook and I happened to see it. I couldn't believe my eyes. I immediately contacted her. I believe God sends us connections for different reasons: one might be to reconnect with an ole friend or to remind us that he is with us or just to show us that we are loved. I love connections.
I love God.

From the Facebook Page: Star Gazing



No comments:

Post a Comment